Thursday 27 November 2014

Just a little warm welcome

Welcome inquisitive readers to my blog: FreeStyle. 

My name is Hannah and i decided to create a blog. Initially it was for a school production in my Film TV class. My teacher knew i was passionate about all things to do with fashion, therefore for my last ever piece of assessment for year 12 in 2014, i decided to make a production of a blog. I was actually really excited to create the blog as it was something totally out of my comfort zone. Throughout school i was always talking my work down, however soon i realised (well actually during the end of the year), i convinced myself that my writing isn't as bad as what i think. So anyway i gained the courage to begin writing opening where the public can read my work... so i bring to you my blog FREESTYLE.  
This blog is a place for me to share with you all my imagination, fashion thoughts, creativity and also a place for you to hopefully interact. I want to pretty much give you guys insight into my love for not only fashion but also music and all kinds of random thoughts i have. It pretty much is a place for me to express my mind into writing, instead of just bottling it up for myself and not sharing it with you readers.
I hope you guys enjoy reading what my blog has to offer. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog, feel free to read some of my posts. 

- Hann